Friday, September 21, 2012

Cartoon Muhammad Has Been Nominated for Funniest Blogger!


Finally some good news! Alhamdulillah, thanks to your support and efforts, Cartoon Muhammad has been nominated for Funniest Blogger for the Brass Crescent Awards. I completely forgot to ask you all for nominate this site, but you did it anyway. I love you guys for the sake of Allah =D.

I'm going up against some tough competition. We have my good friend, Dr. O's hilarious Muslim Medicine blog, Hamzah Moin's legendary Maniac Muslim and Mr. Moo's blog which doesn't seem to be exist anymore. I love all of these blogs, so choose whichever you benefit from and enjoy the most. This is nice, fun competition, but we do it for the sake of Allah at the end of the day.

I made a comic about this last year, with a nice message, so check it out by clicking --> here <--