Saturday, April 2, 2011

Interactive Cartoon Muhammad! Share Your Answers to the Questions Below!



So I was watching the video below and questions the guy asked really made think and reflect. I can tell I wasn't the only one with this reaction. I just jokingly asked my friend one of the questions and some random person who was walking by answered with complete seriousness. I thought it would be interesting to hear what everyone else's answers would be.

So here are the questions:

1. Why are you here? (Basically, what are you doing now (or nowadays) and why?)
2. What motivates you more, love or fear? Why?
3. Do you believe in government? Do you believe they tell the truth? Do they have your best interest at heart?
4. What does freedom mean to you?
5. What makes you happy in life?
6. What is the meaning of life?

Leave your answers in the comment section and check out the video too.